Friday, April 1, 2011

Hi me again

There I go again, finding myself back after going one big circle. I've lost myself to someone else's life and it seems so dark and grey. Everything was so focus on making his life better that I lost touch with what I had in me. Today, I sat and go about my old favourite pasttimes and God, I do miss all my old loves and dreams. They might not be big but I just want to go back to loving myself, loving music and loving art. It doesn't matter that I'm back all alone, I guess I love being with myself, to be honest, I do love being by myself. Though I stand alone again, my guitar stands with me. Imma gonna get it fix tomo and let it talk to me again. I realised that everyone have their own set of dreams. There's different dreams in different people and you don't have to follow what people dictate to you. If two people does not have the same direction in life, either you compromise or you go your own ways. It's happier this way, because when you do what you love, that smile on your face is genuine. You can't fake it. Some people find happiness in HDB flats and babies, some people find happiness in career, I find happiness in doing what I love. I don't care about what people say anymore, it's my life, if they don't like it, then get out of my life. I want a simple life and I don't need you to tell me how I should live it. My past are my lessons, not something that people can bitch and discuss about. They belong to me, whether it's good or disastrous. No one can judge me but myself. In my lessons, I learnt and that's most important. It's with great dispair that someone who had understood me so well can't actually spend his life with me. I'm a weird person I know, not just anyone will truly understand me and I tot I found a soulmate in him. But such is life that our paths are forked apart right from the start. Though it ended badly, but I really do treasure his footprints in my life. Being together is taking its toll on both of us and we both knew it. I had to let go in order for us to move forward. In my heart, I really do wish him all the best and may God really bless him and let him live on with happiness. I just hope the path that he chose is really what he wanted. Please remember, we only live once, whatever we do, we can never go back and change it. Treasure your life and may you bear the fruits that you had wanted and hope there'll be miracles in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment