Friday, August 27, 2010

Picking up

Saw this at the clinic this morning:

"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up again" - Vince Lombardi

Kinda get to me, firstly cos of all the falls I had in life, I still managed to get up. Maybe still limping along, but at least I tried.

Secondly cos I really did fell down 2 days ago. I was thinking abt things while I was climbing down the overhead bridge. I was lucky that it was the last two steps. I forgotten whether it's becos I couldn;t see the steps cos I was holding a big bag or it's becos my legs just gave way. I was too deep in thought and the next time I knew I was kneeing on the rough ground. It's bloody painful and I'm careful when I'm climbing the stairs now... I think it's gonna be ugly after it heal, gonna have a scar on my already pokka dot legs :(

Life's a big question mark now. I just tendered my resignation, can't stand my boss anymore. She's too demanding and high expectataion. Always trying to compare me with the 'last time' ppl. So I gave her the letter and tell her I dun think Im good enough, she should look for more experience staff. But I havent found a job yet, I lied that I had found one. Lied so convincingly to everyone that I almost believe I really had a new job waiting LOL

Nvm, life will always brings more surprises, shall just go along the path and see what life has in store for me. Future is too big a word for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment